Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Treasury

I love Etsy. Since the day I started my store has been on http://www.etsy.com/ and I have met some of the nicest people in the world through the site. Therefore, every week I plan on paying homage by featuring all Etsy stores and artists in Treasury Thursday.

Last night I dreamt that I had a four headed dog and I toured with a circus after training him to jump through a fiery hoop.  No clue what that means, but it gave me the perfect theme for this week's treasury:

WELCOME TO THE FREAK SHOW

Jen's A Freak Show - Bearded Lady
Original Painting By See Jens Creations

 
1 1/2" Button By The Angry Robot


Amazing Tripod Girl - Freak Show Diva By Artsy


Victorian Grotesque Medical Curiousity Garland


Two Heads Are Better Than One - The Brothers


Freak Show Ticket Stub Wooden Pendant


SAMSON MERMAN Underwater Circus Strongman


OWLCTOPUS Necklace Pendant By Cosmic Firefly




No comments:

Post a Comment