Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lucky Dog: Top Ten Picks for National Out of the Dog House Day

Who proclaimed July 19th National Out of the Dog House Day? I don't know. However I do know that there are some amazing dog houses out there and since I rarely feature pet items, I thought today was as good of a time as any. Here are my Top Ten Favorite Dog Houses (in no particular order).

Modern Home as seen on HomeHouseDesign.com


 
Doggy Couture Dog House from Juicy Couture as seen on PetsTrends.com.


Marco Morosini's Dog is God Trailer Dog House courtesy of Style Hive.


 
Sadly sold out - Yappy Happy's Starbark's Indoor Doghouse.


For small breeds - the Indoor Planter Dog House from My Urban Garden.


 
Modern Luxe- The Magis Dog House for sale on Plush Pod.

 
Retro Fun Dog House by Dog Online.


Dirt Insulated Dog House by Tails By The Lake.


 
Pet Palace by MacKenzie-Childs.

And finally....

Personalized Dog House Wall Decal by Graphic Spaces on Etsy.




Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/EmilyontheAve




 




No comments:

Post a Comment