Thursday, May 13, 2010

Prickly but Perfect

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. Work and life got in the way but today I am back with the cutest blog post that has ever existed.

Last week Bing posted a photo of a baby hedgehog. I can't find the actual photo they used, but look how adorable they are:


Since I feel like my dogs would probably eat it, I will not be getting a pet hedgehog. However, I am excited to show you all of the fantastic hedgehog items on Etsy for today's Treasury!


 
I love literature. I could spend hours in a library or book store and don't even get me started on old book smell - I'm in heaven lol.  So of course I can't resist this "Mine All Mine" Print by Trafalgar's Square.


 
Tiny and totally irresistable. This little guy measures 1.75" and is made of mohair and wool. He is one of many eco-friendly toys from MuddyFeet.



Can you wear this and not smile? I think not.  Happy Hedgehog T-shirt from Rainbow Swirlz.


I want these felt coasters by SeaBreezeStudio for my next summer get together! They are just soooo sweet!

Gotta love a stand-up bass playing hedgehog. This print by barking bird art is precious. 


I am digging this Animalia Pendant by Pannikin. He might be around my neck soon...

And of course, you can't talk about hedgehogs without mentioning the top guy in the hedgehog world - Sonic! Etsy is full of Sonic the Hedgehog items but I wanted to throw a little something in here for the men! Spice up your wardrobe with Sonic Cuff Links!


No comments:

Post a Comment