Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The No Good, Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Week

Have you ever had a time in life where things get so bad it is like time is standing still? I am happy to be back and while there is still a lot to deal with, it is nice to be able to let my mind wander online and well, my wandering led me to check out some "Very Bad Day" pieces:


My brother introduced me to Exploding Dog and I am obsessed. Robots and sarcasm - does it get much better?


Sometimes you just feel like the rain cloud is hovering over your head. Illustrator Riikka Kurka designs some beautiful pieces, but I am drawn to the Huono Päivä (translated: "Bad Day") T-Shirt she made for a TaiK school project. 


Wow octopus AND robot prints in one post. A moneky would be the holy trinity, but really...who wants to see a sad monkey? Tuesday Was A Bad Day by Emma Klingbeil just makes me smile. 


My sentiments over the last week exactly lol.  Love this - the "F*ck the Rain" umbrella seen on the Cool Hunting Guide. 


Some days a girl can't even bear the thought of going out of the house without a bag over her head. 

The Large Lucy and her Bad Hair Day Doll by Poppy Seed Tree is adorable. I love her paper bag disguise and want to just give her a big hug and tell her "tomorrow is another day."

Keep smiling and I will see you tomorrow!










Follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/EmilyontheAve

No comments:

Post a Comment