Friday, April 30, 2010

Blogging the Art-Full Life

I love my blog, I really do, but there are millions of other bloggers out there and some of them are just crazy-good.  Today's Art-Full Life spotlight is on three of my favorite blogs.

I have been thinking of making this a monthly feature so let me know what you think!

StyleLikeU is an incredible site for anyone who loves fashion and closet voyeurism (and by that I mean spying in people's closets).  Sometimes weird, sometimes inspiring and always interesting, everyone featured on this site has one thing in common - they are living an art-full life.



My new "must check every day" blog is Domestic Sluttery the "Home and Lifestyle Blog for Women Who Have Better Things To Do." They cover everything - fashion, interior design, cooking, shopping and they do it with humor and the pefect amount of girliness.  They are what my site would like to grow up to be!



Finally, a local blog has caught my attention - and completely frustrated me all at the same time lol. I am including it with the hopes that one of my South Florida friends will help me on my quest.

Tile Fort Lauderdale, run by one Mary Tiler More (so cute!),  is a perfect example of the Art-Full Life.  The artist paints tiles and hides them around Fort Lauderdale giving hints to their locations. Thus far I haven't been able to find any so I am hoping maybe one of you can!






Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for even more great stuff: www.twitter.com/Emilyontheave

No comments:

Post a Comment