Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well Hello There!

Wow it has been way too long since I have been able to post here. With my laptop AND work computer broken at the same time things got crazy, but I am happy to be able to start a new month with everything working perfectly. And so without further ado, today's Thursday Etsy Treasury is all about coming back and saying Hello!

I like that it kind of looks like stick figure people creating the letters. 
Hi Mini Greeting Necklace by Joanna Rutter


Yeah I am a total Twitter geek (@Emilyontheave) and this card by Honizukle thrills me because it is absolutely adorable and they are Twitter birds!


 This "Hello Friend" print by John W. Golden is a comment on the lost art of conversation. Such a cool piece, I think I need to add this to my "WANT" list.


Hee Hee This is absolutely how a conversation between a taco and a pineapple should go. 
The Aloha Hola Shirt by Monkey Fish Dezigns.


So girly and cute. Someone should send me one of these Oh Hello! cards by Bella Card Co.  



Fashion illustrations have always enthralled me but I am especially drawn to this beauty's hair and eyes. Such a great print. Bonjour by Courtney Oquist.

And finally....

If you follow this blog you know I am a fan of all things glittery, pink and girly. Combine all three and you get the ultimate in all things "Hello" related - HELLO KITTY.


If everyone I know chips in, maybe this can be my 30th birthday gift (So close - July 11th is the big day!).
This Hello Kitty inspired sofa by Mark Stratis is my new most coveted item.
$1600 not including the woman in pasties.



No comments:

Post a Comment